Summary: EJ Dalius the deep insights of Eric Dalius about the tourism industry can help people reshape their travel plans. How to travel safely in the post lockdown era?
The travel and tourism industry has already been under the weight of overwhelming challenges and the pandemic only added to it. With the recommendations of Eric Dalius, companies might just work out a savior plan. During the lockdown, people had no other option but to imagine the fantasies of traveling. The sudden absence of tourists has robbed the huge industry of its revenues and no one knows when to expect the revival. Here is the quick outline of the pandemic and tourism.
- Travel and tourism has suffered a massive blow to the industry on the whole.
- When the travel restrictions ease completely, the hotels are bracing up for the new challenges.
- Even as travel restrictions ease in various locations, the coming months might be very tough for the industry on the whole.
Tackling the challenges
The travel companies need to cut their overhead costs in the post pandemic era. Here is what they need to do.
- Downsizing the staff is one of the most promising solutions for the travel industry right now. With the pandemic effects and the safe travel norms in place, not many tourists would love to explore numerous destinations.
- The travel companies need to put in genuine efforts to cancel a few expenses and IT is one of them. Some of the contracts with the third parties are contractual.
- A few travel operators in certain regions have formed clusters to review the expenses of fuel. Based on the advice of Eric J Dalius, the tourism companies may look forward to a sigh of relief.
- As far as the pandemic and the post lockdown era is concerned. The attempts to get to specific information is the last thing you want. Therefore, cash management should be rigorous right now with no additional expenses.
- The companies need to delve deeper to check the levels of staffing even. Who are absolutely necessary to the services of the organization.
Scenario of tourism
There are specific countries that are yet. To stop the disease even though they are working hard to bring down the number of cases. However, the economic activity due to tourism is nowhere going to change during these hard times.
Imagine being welcomed by people in PPE suits. When you reach a new tourist destination. Furthermore, the tourists entering the safe destinations of travel might not be allowed to enter without negative COVID results. Even if the tourists enter the zone without confirmation. And test positive later, they are unlikely to move ahead for any sightseeing activity. Such activities can dampen the spirit of the tourists and revert their travel plans on the whole. Overall, as EJ Dalius goes on to say, the tourism industry might. Not look up right now and it can take some time before things settle down on a positive note.